The performance sneaker keeps you cool and in control.
The Leatt MTB 3.0 shoe is a performance shoe offering great protection and comfort. Engineered for tough enduro and downhill riding, the medium stiff sole means this MTB shoe is also comfortable on and off the bike.
How about the grip? Well, this shoe features Leatt RideGrip™ Pro rubber compound which is softer than the standard RideGrip™ rubber. This means pedal connectivity is even better and the shoe will hold better grip in slippy conditions.
The improved WaffleGrip Pro sole pattern is an inverted version of Leatt’s WaffleGrip. This allows short pins to dig deep into the sole and delivers great off-bike traction when you need to walk.
If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all-new Leatt MTB shoes.
- NEW RideGrip™ PRO compound for improved pedal feel and control
- Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance
- NEW improved WaffleGrip Pro pattern for improved grip with short pins
- Inverted WaffleGrip Pro pattern in the pedal area for maximum pin grip
- Heel and toe mudflow channels for grip in all weather conditions
- Durable synthetic leather shoe upper suitable for tough riding conditions:
- Compression laces for secure fitment
- Ventilation in the toe box and sides
- Midsole: Anti-compression EVA midsole for comfort.
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Stabilizing neoprene ankle collar. Molded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene